Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Third Postcard

It's our last night in Kyoto and I'm afraid to say that my geisha-spotting ended in vain. However, I did see the most magnificient temple with a thousand buddha statues and managed to get myself lost in the gardens of the Imperial Palace. Pictures to come.

In other news, it appears that Awaken The Senses has been nominated for an RT Reviewers Choice Award! Color me stunned. Thanks to my good friend Bron for the heads up (who by the way, has also been nominated for her Ruthless Groom). Yippee!!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Major congrats! You go, girl! That was one great book! Nalini, I hope you'll win!

Bronwyn Jameson said...

Congratulations, Nalini. You (and that yummy Alexandre) so deserve this honor!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Nalini! Fabulous news.

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks you guys! I'm very stoked :)