Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Old Coffee & Evil Laughter

I spent the weekend cleaning out my apartment and getting about 70% of it done. For the first time, I'm regretting having a huge place. There's stuff everywhere. Including in cupboards I don't recall putting stuff. And surely six year old coffee is good? (Don't worry, I threw it out, though if I'd been this guy, I would've probably drunk it).

This morning it took me 3 hours to respond to all the emails that had come in during my hermitage, including the ones from my web designer Gabrielle. You guys are going to love the new site! And if you don't - lie. Just kidding. ;) It should be up sometime in the next couple of weeks so look out!

I've been meaning to put up the link to Teach Me Tonight, which discusses romance novels from a literary perspective, for ages. (Brenda Coulter's post at RTB reminded me to do it).

What else? Oh yeah, I might have something to tell you this week. And that's all I'm going to say...(cue evil laughter).

1 comment :

Nalini Singh said...

I leave in less than two weeks! Eeek. Don't worry, there's no stress (LIE! LIE! Lie!). Really, no stress at all.