Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Good News!

If you heard some delighted screaming yesterday, that would've been me. Slave to Sensation is #22 on the B&N Mass Market Romance Bestseller list!! *If I had a insanely dancing smilie, I'd insert it here*

And in the more good news department, Visions of Heat has been pushed up from May to March 07, so not long to wait now!

Muwaha news - it seems my changelings are in danger of turning Bronwyn Jameson into a cat person. :) Check out her blog for a fun interview we did over the weekend.

I'll also be doing a chat at The Knight Agency Chat Room, Wed 13 Sep, 9-10pm EST. I really like the TKA chats. They're very organized and everyone's questions get answered. Hope to see some of you there. Here's how to get to the chat room:
To enter the chat room, follow this link (http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=115545), enter a screen name and simply select “login.”
So, tell me some of your good news! What's put a smile on your face recently? :)

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

I read your book last weekend and absolutely fell in love with the whole book: characters, plot, dynamics in this alternate future world. I loved it so much I recommended it to all romance addics in my dorm. There are five who I now have already read it and love it too. So, Kudos. Keep up the good work.

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks, Monica. I think having a reader recommend my book is just the most awesome of compliments. Hope you got them hooked! *g*

Dev said...

I am really looking forward to reading this. I've seen great reviews for it everywhere!

Nalini Singh said...

Hi Devonna! I'm incredibly excited about the response to the book. Hope you enjoy it, too! :)

Kelley Nyrae said...

Congrats on your great news!!!

Well, I just had my first short story published and found out it was going to be pick of the month at one of the review sites!! Thats my good news. I was so excited.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Hey I'm happy about the date been moved to March. That is great news!

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks, Milady!

Emma - awwww, that's such a nice thing to say. Thank you :)

Kelley - wow, that's awesome news! Congratulations.

Barbara - me too! :)