Friday, September 01, 2006

Spring!

Today is the start of a new month and I'm officially no longer on holiday. September's shaping up to be a big month. Check out all these things that fall in Sep:

(1) The release of a book you might've heard of called SLAVE TO SENSATION! Gee, was that loud? ;)
(2) The anniversary of my very first book sale ever (Desert Warrior).
(3) My birthday. :)
(4) The official end of winter in this hemisphere. This is very important. Me and cold weather do not mix well.

So, what's September hold for you?

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

My youngest daughter's birthday is in September. It's the beginning of Tennessee college football (which I love...surprise!)and cooler weather.

Nalini Singh said...

Happy birthday to your daughter Kendra! Another Virgo? :)

Anonymous said...

September just holds some more hot ass weather around here :(

I can't WAIT for cooler weather. Only problem is that doesn't really happen until December in South Texas lol.

Mina Wolf said...

Hi,

I just read "Slave to Sensation" and I just wanted to say WOW. I can't wait for your next book to come out already. I could not put the book down. I loved all the characters involved and can't wait to read more.

Sara Hantz said...

I'm so with you on the winter thing. The sun is shining the sky bright blue, in Hawkes Bay, and temperatures up to 20 and beyond. Yay!!!!!!!

What will I be doing? Trying to finish my current wip without checking the internet at 5 miute intervals!

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks Yvonne. Squishy hugs back. :)

Enjoy the vacation, Milady!

Emma a.k.a. birthday buddy - have a good one! What kind of soup are you making?

LOL Maya. I looooove hot weather.

Mina!!! Thank you!!! You just made my weekend :) :)

Sara - good luck with finishing the ms. I absolutely know what you mean about the internet. Devil in disguise *g*

Nalini Singh said...

Hi Navi! Hope you enjoy StS! Are you from Fiji too? :)