Tuesday, September 05, 2006

StS hits the stands!

What day is it today?

It's the official release date for Slave to Sensation! Woohoo!

Okay I'm a wee bit early as it's still yesterday on the other side of the world, but I refuse to let that dampen my excitement. :) Also up today is an interview I did with Martina Bexte of Bookloons so swing by there if you want to know if I've ever ridden a camel (among other things).

And I'm going to close with a question: I bought something this week, an early birthday present for myself. What do you think I bought? Hint: I both need and want it. *g*

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

The cover model? ;)

Anonymous said...

I got my copy of STS yesterday. I'm looking foward for a free time to stat reading.

Nalini Singh said...

Tori - Now there's an idea!! ;)

Barbara - hope you enjoy it!

katie g. said...

A new laptop?

Sara Hantz said...

Congrats on your official release. now watch it shoot to the top of the best sellers list!!!!!!

Nalini Singh said...

Katie G. I need to tell you this story about my laptop. It involves the words *bike, fall, fracture, case, scream* But is that what I bought??? ;)

Thanks, Sara!

Bronwyn Jameson said...

A slave??? (That's what I need and want. Thought you might, also.)

Congratulations, Nalini!

Bron

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Nalini!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)

Nalini Singh said...

Bron you and me both ;)

Thanks Maya, Bonnie and Emma. I'm so excited about it!

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading STS and I am now a paranormal romance convert (or am I just a Nalini Singh fan). I loved it from cover to cover and I can't wait for Book 2 - Vaughn's story.

Your Canadian fan

Nalini Singh said...

Thanks, Anon!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the universe you created. I am a huge paranormal fan. I am really excited that one of my favorite mainstream romance writers is writing paranormal too!

Angie

Nalini Singh said...

I'm so glad you liked StS Angie! I was wondering if my contemporary readers would find it to their taste. :)