Tuesday, October 10, 2006

18 Seconds by George D Shuman

This was an interesting thriller/murder mystery. The basic premise:

Investigative consultant Sherry Moore is blind and stunningly beautiful, with the extraordinary ability to "see" the deceased's last eighteen seconds of memory by touching the corpse.

Read the rest of the blurb

Sounded pretty cool so I picked it up, and I wasn't sorry. It kept me interested right to the end. The only thing I would've liked would've been to spend more time in Sherry's head. There were a lot of characters and lots of points of view, so we didn't see as much of her as I would've preferred. But I'll definitely be picking up the next book so a thumbs up from me.

The cover's a good one but I can't load it for some reason - check it out here.

No comments :