Monday, November 06, 2006

Post-Weekend Catchup

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good - a bit lazy I must admit. :)

If you're on my mailing list, you should've got a newsletter over the weekend with another excerpt from Visions of Heat. If Yahoo is holding your mail hostage, the newsletter is available on the group site so just log in and read.

In the newsletter, I also asked for interview questions for the characters from Slave to Sensation. Something you'd like to ask one of them? Email me! I'm hoping to eventually get some character interviews up on the site. And if you have a burning question for one of the characters from my other books, feel free to throw them my way too.

How was your weekend?

7 comments :

Cathy M said...

great excerpt today. thanks

Nalini Singh said...

Glad you enjoyed it Cathy. I thought readers would like to see a glimpse of Vaughn with Faith. :)

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. OK. Where's the rest of it?

I MUST HAVE MORE!

Can you tell I really like this series? When's it coming out? March? That's WAY too long. How about next week? I think that's do-able. *pleased nod*

Feel free to share any more excerpts you'd like. I have no problem reading one or two or more every day. I'd be happy to take the time to read them ... and then bug you for more. ;)

Think Bart Simpson, but instead of asking in that annoying voice -- "Are we there yet?" I'd be asking, "Are you done yet? Are you done yet?"

OK. I'll try to be patient. It goes against my very nature, though. *dramatic sigh*

Anonymous said...

Awsome excerpt!!! I just read it and I'm so excited to read the whole novel. It's of the best clashing of people (and bodies) I've seen in a long time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Nalini Singh said...

LOL Jennifer! I'm feeling the pressure ;)

Monica - thanks! Vaughn being Vaughn, there's a lot of that going on in this book *g*

wandergurl said...

when i read the name Vaughn I think of Michael Vartan who was on Alias and that was his character's name. He is quite hot. :)

I'm sure Vaughn from the book is hawt as well. I loved the excerpt but now I really want more!

Nalini Singh said...

He's definitely hawt wandergurl! ;)