Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Auction Heads Up / Links

If you haven't already heard, Brenda Novak's auction to benefit juvenile diabetes research has gone live.

You can bid on a huge bunch of stuff - critiques from editors / lunches with authors / signed books galore! There is also an ARC of a book called Caressed By Ice up for auction...just in case you were interested. ;)

Also, I saw this cool link on Alison Kent's blog - it's a one-stop shop for seeing what romance bloggers are talking about. (Still a work in progress according to the note on Alison's blog).

And one more link - Sasha White has posted an excerpt from her LUSH anthology at Between the Covers.


4 comments :

Shannon said...

I've already been outbid twice for your ARC, Nalini! The JDRF is a cause near and dear to my heart, so I'm going to keep bidding - wish me luck! *g*

Anonymous said...

That's a great cause! :) Last time I looked, your auction was at $40. I'll keep an eye out for yours and some others.

Casee said...

Thanks, Nalini! A few weeks ago I looked for info on when the auction was going live. Can't wait to check it out. :)

Nalini Singh said...

Good luck, Shannon!!

Abby - I've got my eye on a few things too. :)

You're welcome, Casee.