Saturday, June 09, 2007

Links

PR Coach Louise Knott Ahern is taking questions over at Fog City Divas.

Lara Adrian tells her first sale(s) story over at Dear Author.

Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld series is going to kick off with three back to back releases next year. Very cool.

Samhain editor Angela James has an interview up here.

And that's all the links I have today. Hope all of you have a fantabulous weekend!! (And if you see an interesting link online, feel free to add it in the comments).

3 comments :

Barbarita V said...

Thanks for the Lara link. I am glad that she didn't give up. I just read her two Midnight series book and they are pretty good

ShellBell said...

I keep reading good things about Lara's Midnight Breed series, so have bought them in eBook form - my poor bookcase really can't handle any more authors! Haven't read them yet. but hope to soon.

Nalini Singh said...

Barbara - I haven't managed to read them yet but I've heard good things about them.

Shellbell - I saw your question about my books as ebooks. Answer is nope, not at present. The only one in ebook form is my Feb Sil Desire. :)