Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Reader Interview: Athena

Tuesday is reader interview day (except today is Wednesday so just pretend it's yesterday). If you'd like to participate (you know you want to), the details are here. Without further ado, today's reader interviewee is Athena (who has a very succint description of her perfect hero*g*).

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

Ok. Name's Athena. I'm five foot even. Blonde hair to my rear...luv to read and relax (ok, ok some may say that's being lazy but i gotta disagree) Originally from Mississippi.

2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?

I prefer calling it a "collector"

3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?

All of them.

4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?

whispers~do not offend thy nectar of the gods'. It is called ambrosia not "chocolate"

5. Favorite book? Why?

Don't have favorites. I love them each and everyone...

6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?

Chocolate, BOOKS, and a hawt guy...not necessarily in that order.

7. What did you eat for breakfast?

Enough Beinget to stuff the French Quarter

8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?

None. I Conquer. I unabashedly Ignore everyone to Read. Then I lovingly stack into my other piles.

9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.

Yummy. 'Nuff said.

3 comments :

ShellBell said...

8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?

None. I Conquer. I unabashedly Ignore everyone to Read. Then I lovingly stack into my other piles.


Hmmmm ... I wish I could conquer my TBR pile, some books I'm just not in the right mood to start!

Anonymous said...

I like how you think :)

LesleyW said...

LOL - me too.

I wish my TBR pile was a lot closer to zero. I think the only way that's going to happen is if I stop buying books for a year.

And I can't see that happening.