Friday, February 22, 2008

Transcript Info & Spoiler Thread

Thanks to everyone who made the chat yesterday - it was a lot of fun. For those of you who couldn't make it, and would like to read the transcript, I do have it - I'm hoping it'll be up this weekend (I have to figure out how to paste it into blogger so it's easy to read). [Edited to Add: It's up at this location - I think you should all be able to open the Excel file, but if not, I'll still try to paste it onto the blog later]. [Arrgh, link no work! ]

I think it was going on two hours when I logged off from the chat, so we acquitted ourselves well. There might be whispers that I was a tease, but I tell you, I gave away all sorts of clues.... ;-)

The Mine to Possess Spoiler thread is also open. The link will be available over there on the sidebar --> until around the time of Dorian's book.

I think that's it from me. How's the week been for you all? Any plans for the weekend?

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ms. Nalini, I don't think the link opened up. It went into error mode.
You were so a tease! The most devious kind! With the hints and clues and the maybes~~~It was torture!
Already writing for the MTO spoiler thread...mwahahaha.
My week was hectic and insane with work and family, as always. The weekend is pretty up in the air at the moment. I still have work tomorrow, so we'll see how things goes.
Do you have any plans Ms. Nalini?
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Pam P said...

It was fun, Nalini, and, yes, torturous trying to get more hints and clues out of you, lol, though I think you confirmed a few of my thoughts, hard as it was.

Going to a birthday party for my nephew. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I seem to be having the same problem with the link as Alice. Darn, and I wanted to read the chat too since I missed it (I was finishing my reading of 1200 pages this week for classes).

this weekend I am thinking about how good Spring Break looks as I start yet another week of heavy reading for school . . .

:Candice: said...

whispers - ha! :) I had a lot of fun. Don't let me fool you, I liked to be teased lol

All’sReads said...

clues? what clues? it was in nalini's secret language which i want to learn! seriously, it was LOTS fun. thanks Nalini for your time and energy humoring us curious readers/fans!

Jenny Schwartzberg said...

Sigh. The transcript link doesn't work for me either. I really enjoyed it even though I was so late.

ShellBell said...

I couldn't join in the chat as I was working and I would love to read the transcript, unfortunately I seem to get Document Not Found when I click on the link

Shaymless Aymless said...

It was a great chat. I had a lot of fun. Nalini is one tough lady, she didn't even cave to CHOCOLATE!!

*aymless still furiously working on the "clues" Nalini hinted at"