Friday, August 08, 2008

RWA Conference Photos Part III

I keep finding more awesome photos - I truly was snap-happy this year. :)


Jamie Sobrato and Bethany Griffin at the Literacy Signing. I met Jamie online as our first books were coming out and we've kept in touch ever since. :)

Jenna Black, Kris (from Love Letter magazine) and me on Wednesday afternoon.

Friends and fellow members of a wonderful online group I've been a member of for years - the Brainstorming Desirables, Tessa Radley and Mary Lou Wilson. That's the bar/lounge area in the background. It was *the* gathering spot - every time I walked past, I saw romance writers everywhere.


Larissa Ione
(Pleasure Unbound) and Diana Holquist (RITA nominee for Sexiest Man Alive) at the Grand Central book signing.



With fellow Berkley author Kathleen Dante. See the booksigning in the background - it was an amazing experience. So many authors, so many books!



With author Saskia Walker. I was so delighted to meet her in person for the first time.


Sherry Thomas and Bettie Sharpe - still full of energy even at the end of the Literacy Signing!

What a conference it was! I'm already thinking about the next one! :)

8 comments :

Bridget Locke said...

My buddy Lisabea got an autograph from you for me! So, though I wasn't there...thank you so much for autographing a book for me! It makes me so happy to have one from you. You have no idea!


~Kaitlin

The Traveller said...

hiya.... oh i was reading Jennifer's blog and landed on ur blog....

cool so some big time conference of all authors...

wud have loved to be a part...

keep sharing the updates this way

Nalini Singh said...

Kaitlin, you're so welcome :)

Ryan - enjoy the blog!

Anonymous said...

Nalini, loved meeting you again! Thanks for the photo (my sunburn really shows *g*) Just got back from SF, so I haven't looked at my pictures yet. Will try to post them next week.
Hugs,
Kris

Barbarita V said...

It looks like you had fun. Thanks for the pictures!

Saskia Walker said...

I'll treasure the memory of meeting you and I love the photo of us together!

Gennita said...

Hi Nalini,

It was wonderful seeing you again! Sorry we didn't have more time to chitchat! Crazy conference.

Anonymous said...

Lots of lovely photos - thank you Nalini!

orannia