Monday, September 29, 2008

Spoiler Thread & Chat

The Hostage to Pleasure Spoiler thread is now open, so discuss away!

Also, the date for the chat I promised you has been set.

Thursday October 16th
9 pm E.S.T. (Eastern Standard Time)
The Knight Agency Chat Room

I'll have the link to the chat room closer to the date. If you're in another timezone, you can use www.timeanddate.com/worldclock, to figure out the day/time of the chat in your location. (Use the Meeting Planner option). Because I love you all, I've worked out a few conversions:

If you're in Berlin, Germany, that's: Friday 17th - 3am (sorry!!)
If you're in Sydney, Australia, that's: Friday 17th - 12noon
If you're in New Zealand, that's: Friday 17th - 2pm

I'll post all this info again before the chat. And if you're having trouble with figuring out the time in your area, email me. :)

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Nalini,
thank you for the time specification. ( - 3 am. ...well, I`ll - at least - try to stay awake:-).)
~Eva

Anonymous said...

Hi Nalini.
I liked the book, and now I can´t wait for the next one:-). Isn´t it always like that with a good series;-)?!

For the chat- Eva, I think we must be nearby, I have the same problem(and 3am is no option for me:-(.

-Bea

Anonymous said...

A chat? That's great news! *frantically juggling time zones in challenged brain cells*

2 a.m. *Thud*

Will we be able to view a transcript of the chat after, Nalini?

Anonymous said...

Friday 2 a.m.
*sigh*
That is very early. Very very early.
Sorry

little alys said...

Gah! I'll be just getting off work at that time. Noooooooo~~~~~ I should be able to make the end half. Unless the internet decides to bail on me again.

Going to the spoiler thread soon. I do love your books. Cannot wait for the next ones. :D Whee!!! Books books books! Stories!!!

Nalini Singh said...

There should be a transcript, Willa. And for those of you who can't make the chat, I'm happy to do a Q&A on the blog later. :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh - a Q&A on the blog, that would be fantastic. Thanks Nalini!

Anonymous said...

At 2 PM on a Friday I will still be at work and while I can (just) manage to post here (don't ask me how...my lips are sealed :) there is absolutely no way I will be able to chat :(

On the bright side, I can look forward to the transcript :)

Anonymous said...

A transcript sounds good;
the Q&A even better!

Bea: Nice to know that!

~Eva

Shaymless Aymless said...

Woohoo! I still haven't been able to get my greedy little paws on an "officially mine" copy but I'll manage, somehow. (both Borders and all the indies were all out! Multiple times too!)

Chasing Inspriation said...

I finished Hostage to Pleasure last night and it was so very good. Can't wait to discuss!