Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Next Psy/Changeling Book & Quote

I'm getting lots of questions about the next Psy/Changeling book. Yes I know who the main characters will be, but I'm not quite ready to discuss it yet. ;-)

Here's today's quote for those of you waiting for the June 7th release date!

It was all Riaz heard before he found himself making his way to where Adria leaned against a tree on the other side of the clearing. The shadows of the forest concealed her from the crowd, until it was almost a private alcove...but for the vivid tug of her scent.

Also, the spoiler thread is now open, so please post all spoilery comments there. Thanks muchly!

8 comments :

Vashoda said...

YAY! Another quote =] Thank You Nalini! It's greatly appreciated. CLOCK countdown in my head *tick tock*... June 7th

Victoria said...

Thanks for remembering us!

Anonymous said...

It was awesome! Cannot wait for the next!

Anonymous said...

Please!!!! Tell me it's Kaleb's! I've been waiting and guessing endlessly about who he was looking for, I have read Tangle of Need, and now I Need to know more about him!

Sophia said...

Just finished Tangle of Need and absolutely LOVED it. Please, please, please tell me the next book is Kaleb's......best cliffhanger I have EVER read. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful series!!!!!!

Libbybiscuits said...

Please tell me the next book will be Kit's. I have so much love for that boy, he's my favourite after Andrew, and after Sienna he deserves some love!

Libbybiscuits said...

Please tell me the next book will be Kit's. I have so much love for that boy, he's my favourite after Andrew, and after Sienna he deserves some love!

Ella said...

Something terrible happened when Tangle of need came out. I headed to the Exclucive Books and the only copy they had wss a copy with the "Kiss of Snow" blurb on it. I have been waiting since the book first came out to get a good copy because I have the whole Psy-Changeling series and I really wanted to have a good copy of Tangle of Need. And thankfully Today!, after the third time I reported the problem they're ordering me a copy! Yay, thank you for writing such awesome books! :)