Sunday, September 09, 2012

NZ Tour Additions: Informal Store Visits

Some additions to my NZ tour schedule - these will be quick and informal visits so I can sign some books for the store, but if you drop by while I'm there, I will happily sign books for you, too. =)

Thursday 20th September

10-10.30am
Paper Plus Rotorua
1304 Tutanekai Street

11.30am
Paper Plus Fraser Cove
Shop 38, 229-237 Fraser Street, Fraser Cove

1.45-2.15pm
Wrights Cambridge
54 Victoria Street, Cambridge

Friday 21st September

10-10.30am
Paper Plus Hamilton
Cnr Worley Place & Ward Street

10.45-11.15am
Penny's Bookstore
Westfield, Chartwell, Hamilton

2.30-3.00pm
Paper Plus Horsham Downs
44 Horsham Downs Road, Rototuna

4 comments :

Amber said...

No Wellington love? Sadness.

Saiqa said...

Wish you would come to the UK instead Nalini! I'm dying to meet my favourite author!

Anonymous said...

You should come to Christchurch some time soon! I'd love to meet you!

kiri said...

Ohh i wish u wud kum to Feilding in the manawatu, it wud b a dream to meet the legend behind the books...