Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Book Club and Wild Invitation

Time for the Friday Book Club! What are you reading and loving this week?

Plus, a quick note - if you tried to buy WILD INVITATION on Kindle within the past week, you may have found the entire anthology didn't download. I'm happy to report that the issue has now been fixed. Yay! So if you did have a problem with the file, you should be able to redownload it without issues. 

Apologies for the glitch everyone. Sometimes technology decides it doesn't like us. Also, if you review on Amazon and get Wild Invitation on Kindle in the future, I'd really appreciate it if you could mention that the Kindle file is okay now. Thank you in advance! 

5 comments :

starry*eyed said...

Still rereading the amazing Guild Hunter series. The dynamic between Elena and Jeffrey is heartbreaking. Every book I hope there will be some glimmer of his redemption/motive for behaviour (like we are beginning to see with Sasha's mother in the psychangeling series). Jeffrey strikes me as the most tragic character in the whole series, but like Elena I can't give up on him! Please Nalini give me hope!

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading The Kraken King by Meljean Brook. I love her steampunk world. I love the books that center around Archimedes Fox and this story was about his sister. She is a very descriptive writer. I can visualize her world and love the interaction between the characters.

Anonymous said...

Reading the guild hunter series for the 90th time :) dying to read Ashwini & Janvier's story! Everytime i read Angels Pawn I'm more excited than ever to hear more about them.

library addict said...

Reading some old Stephanie James (aka Jayne Ann Krentz) categories.

I loved Nicole Helm's All I Have, the first book in her Farmer's Market series. Right now it is only available as part of the Harlequin E Contemporary Romance Box Set Volume 2, but will be released as a single title in September.

Stephanie B said...

Reading Larissa Ione's Demonica/Lords of Deliverance series. Very glad it got suggested to me several weeks ago and that I finally got my hands on it.