Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Archangel's Enigma ARC Contest


Contest now closed. Winners have been notified.

  ARCHANGEL'S ENIGMA ARC CONTEST
(International entries welcome)
Please note, you MUST include your mailing address in the entry. (We have to post these out before we fly to New York tomorrow, so there will be no time to follow up. Entries without mailing addresses will be disqualified.)

If you'd like to go in the random draw to win one of 7 Advanced Reading/Review Copies of Archangel's Enigma, send an e-mail to naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom (replace DOT/AT with symbols ./@), with:

ARCHANGEL'S ENIGMA ARC Contest" in the subject line  
AND 
Your mailing address in the body of the email.

By 9a.m., 15th July 2015, New Zealand time.

                                           Contest now closed. Winners have been notified.


Please follow the correct format for entry re the subject line, so your e-mail goes into the right in-box. (Your e-mail address will only be used to contact you should you win, and your mailing address will only be used to post out the ARC to you should you win.)

Since this is an Advanced Review Copy, if you win, we'd ask that you please post a review somewhere before the release date (September 1st) - on a blog, on Amazon, B&N, Goodreads...it's up to you, but it would be much appreciated if you'd post your thoughts somewhere. The contents of the review are, of course, totally up to you.

A note about the ARC - it's substantially the same as the final book, but since ARCs are printed prior to the final round of edits, there are some errors in the text that aren't in the final book.

- Nalini & Ashwini : )

The fine print: Contest is open internationally. One entry per household. Entries without mailing addresses included will be disqualified. No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be chosen randomly using random.org and the ARCs mailed out on 15th July 2015. Void where prohibited.

25 comments :

Unknown said...

I would LOVE a copy This is my favorite series Ive lost count on how many times Ive re -read

Anonymous said...

Email sent. Thank you.

Diane said...

Thanks for this chance, I've sent my email!!! I'm always re-reading previous titles prior to a new release!

Carleena said...

Email sent! Now I'll be spending the next 24 hours on pins and needles...with fingers and toes crossed! ��

Unknown said...

Email sent. Oh I hope I get one. I can't wait...

Unknown said...

Yay so excited, sent my email in!! Going to be a very anxious next 24 hours :D

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed to win ARC, in process of rereading the seris before book comes out

Unknown said...

Would love this. Just sold a set of both series to a new customer at our bookstore. You are on our staff favorites.

Anonymous said...

This made my Monday. I burned up the keyboard sending my email in STAT. :) Best of luck to all!

Unknown said...

For this I'd even read dead tree version. Thanks for the chance and safe travels.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, thank you!

Meg said...

E-mail sent, fingers crossed.

Katsindiebookblog said...

Fingers toes etc crossed :D
can't wait either way

Jessie said...

Thank u for this opportunity �� Italian review it's ok,right? ��

Unknown said...

Should there be a quotation mark at the end of the subject? Just curious so that my email goes into the right folder :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! This is my favorite series !

Unknown said...

Email sent! Thank you for this chance :)
Looking forward to Archangel's Enigma release date!

Njkinny said...

Sent you the email. Thanks for the chance! I have my fingers crossed :)

-Nikita Soni

Claire said...

Thank you for the contest.
Good luck to everyone.
Enjoy your stay in New-York.
Claire

Janhvi said...

Eeep! SO excited for Naasir's story! Fingers crossed I win! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the chance. I have my fingers cross.

ellen said...

Thanks for the opportunity.

Unknown said...

Thank you for making it international!
Email sent, finger crossed!

Unknown said...

I've sent my email.I hope I lucky. Good luck to everyone else.

Anonymous said...

Discovered this post, with 27 minutes to spare.
Email sent